1. What's the coolest Python application, framework, or library you have discovered in 2012?
2. What new programming technique did you learn in 2012?
3. Which open source project did you contribute to the most in 2012? What did you do?
4. Which Python blog or website did you read the most in 2012?
Planet Python and couple of other blogs.
5. What are the top things you want to learn in 2013?
Natural Language processing, Machine learning, Big Data in python.
6. What is the top software, application, or library you wish someone would write in 2013?
A full stack framework that supports Hadoop and related technologies.